Lockfast LF121 Pink & Green is a two-part toughened acrylic structural adhesive that cures fast. Almost any material can be bonded, including metals, plastics, glass, wood, concrete, GRP, modern composites, stone, jewels, and many others. You can apply it directly from the cartridge as two overlapping beads, or you can fit a mixer nozzle to the cartridge for more critical applications. LF121 adhesive is typically used to bond surfaces in the metal fabrication, carpentry and signage industries.
Directions for use
1. Use on clean, dry substrates between +10°C and +30°C for best results.
2. Using the applicator gun, insert the cartridge into the slot. Before attaching the mixing nozzle, remove the cartridge cap and level the pistons by dispensing a small amount of material.
3. The mixing nozzle should be attached and adhesive should be dispensed until the colour is uniform.
4. After applying the mixed adhesive to one joint surface, bring the two surfaces into contact and apply steady pressure.
5. Re-sealing the cartridge is possible if it has only been partially used by removing the mixing nozzle, cleaning the two cartridge openings, and replacing the cartridge cap.
For information on safe handling of Lockfast LF121 Structural Adhesive consult the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
Available in 25ml or 50ml (syringe) and 250ml bottles, contact us for more information.